Proprietor: Ruth Gonsalves Moore
61 Tully Road, Irvinestown, Co Fermanagh. BT94 1RL
• Opening Hours – Old Schoolhouse is open April to September. We welcome bookings 7 days a week for individual guests, business and leisure travellers, private parties, fishing or sports groups. We are also delighted to accommodate your special occasions. Please call 07729972181 to discuss your stay if you require any assistance planning your visit. Please note: as a courtesy to other guests, The Old Schoolhouse does not accept bookings from Stag/Hen or night clubbers - any rooms booked with this purpose will not be refunded.
• Deposit – To confirm a reservation a 50% deposit of the total booking is required and will be held as a guarantee – this then constitutes a legally binding contract between you and The Old Schoolhouse B&B. Please note during a major events or Bank Holiday weekends, we may require a 100% payment of your reservation to secure your booking. Transactions from bank cards outside the UK/EU will incur a 3% booking fee. Full payment will be required on arrival – we will accept payment in cash (£ Sterling or € Euro). If you wish to pay the balance via bank transfer, please process at least 5 working days in advance to clear before your arrival date.
• Cancellation Policy – We understand sometimes plans change so if you need to amend or cancel a reservation please let us know by telephone and we will confirm back in writing.
Bookings cancelled 14 days or more notice prior to arrival will be 100% refunded. Bookings cancelled up to 7 days before arrival will be charged 30% the total cost as an admin fee. If a booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival or in the event of a no show, the full total price of the reservation will be charged. Please note departures earlier than scheduled are also treated as a cancellation, therefore the Cancellation Policy will apply.
• Check-In / Arrival – check in on the day of arrival is between 4pm and 7pm but we like to be flexible to what suits you. Guests are welcome to arrive earlier to park, have a coffee and leave luggage with prior notice. If you are running late, please call on 07729972181 to let us know.
• Guest Registration – under the Immigration (Hotel Records) Order 1972, we are legally obliged to record the details of all guests aged over 16, including the date of arrival and departure, full name and nationality. We must also record the passport number, place of issue and next destination of guests who are not British, Irish or Commonwealth citizens. All guests aged over 16 must complete a registration form on arrival. These records will be kept for at least 12 months.
• Check-Out / Departure - rooms may be vacated between 7.00am and 11.00am on the day of departure. Why not extend your stay with a late check out by 14.00 for a £15 supplement per room (subject to availability).
• Parking – Old Schoolhouse B&B offers free/complimentary off street private parking of 4 spaces to the front of the building. Please note parking is at owners’ risk.
• Breakfast– breakfast is served daily between 8am-9.30am. We are happy to arrange earlier breakfast times for groups, or special events with prior arrangement.
• No Smoking Policy - by law we cannot allow smoking in any part of Old Schoolhouse B&B and we do adhere strictly to this policy. A surcharge of £200 will be applied to room charges for anyone smoking within the house, bathrooms or balcony. Please note our smoke alarms are very sensitive. You are welcome to enjoy the country air as smoking is permitted in a designated outdoor area.
• Family Policy - we have one large room with two doubles which can accommodate a small family group room. We do not have the facilities to cater for young children unable to sleep in adult beds.
• Pet Policy – regrettably we are unable to accept animals staying inside Old Schoolhouse with the exception of guide dogs. We are happy to arrange local boarding kennels.
• Loss / Damage – guests will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any breakages, loss or damage caused by them to Old Schoolhouse B&B property. Guests must report any loss or damage to their own property immediately on discovery to the proprietors, and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by Old Schoolhouse B&B to the police. Please note cars parked at Old Schoolhouse B&B is at the owners’ risk.
• Health & Safety – Old Schoolhouse B&B reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, we reasonably consider that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, or is behaving in a threatening or abusive manner. We reserve the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance or is behaving in an unacceptable manner towards staff and/or other Guests.
• Disability and Accessibility – Old Schoolhouse is the perfect base for your stay in the Northern Ireland/ the North West. We are pleased to offer one ground floor double room. Our Lounge and Gallery Dining Room are also located on the ground floor and are wheelchair friendly. Please note our bedrooms located on the first floor are unsuitable for those who have difficulty with stairs.